[Qgis-user] Ubuntu version of QGIS - some crashes and bugs

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Fri May 8 08:40:06 PDT 2009

Hello again
So I found out I was geting my qgis debs from the jef-norbit repo and
not the official stable ppa. I Uninstalled qgis, removed the norbit
repo and also the les-ejk repo form my sources list and enabled the
oficial qgis ppa from launchpad. Then I reinstalled qgis. I'm back at
qgis version 1.0.0 now and the problems remain, both of them
(symbology crashes qgis and also map composer is super slow,
unusable).

Aren't there any other Ubuntu 8.10 users with this problem besides
giovanni and me? Did you manage to solve it Giovani?