[Qgis-user] Problems installing QGIS 1.0.2 on Windows XP

Joanne Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Fri May 15 03:23:53 PDT 2009

Hi Milena,

Thanks for the quick response, but I had earlier versions of QGIS installed on both machines! Also, I get the question about GRASS on the machine that installed successfully, and then I just point it at the location of GRASS within the QGIS installation and it's fine. On the other PC it doesn't get to that stage, it fails with the error message before that.

Thanks

Jo