[Qgis-user] gps plugin

mtnbiketrail at zzz.com mtnbiketrail at zzz.com
Sat May 30 08:12:37 PDT 2009

I'm saying this is a bug with the gps plugin. I downloaded a couple of
gpx samples off the Internet. All files show lat first, then lon, but
the Qgis gps plugin reverses them; uses the lat as lon and lon as lat. I
looked at the gpx schema and the files I used look like they conform to
the schema.
Tom