[Qgis-user] QGIS Image Clipper Plugin Available

Swapnil Chaudhari sslan at rediffmail.com
Tue Sep 1 06:05:14 PDT 2009

Hi Bob,
Can you please check its compatibility with QGIS 1.0.2 Kore? It gives me compatibility problem error.
Thanks
Best,
Swapnil
On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 08:33:35 +0530 wrote
>Hi:
I have a plugin available that people may be interested in testing.
This can be used to extract and combine portions of one or more image
layers in QGIS. I have only used this on Windows but hopefully it would
work OK in Linux also. You can get it and some test data by going to the
page: http://www.mappinggeek.ca/QGISPythonPlugins/Bobs-QGIS-plugins.xml
. We have been using this plugin a lot at my workplace to extract the
useable portions of scanned photography that we have georeferenced using
the GDAL Georeferencer plugin.

There is also the zoom-to-point plugin that I have tweaked to work
better with zoom levels.

Bob Bruce