[Qgis-user] Grid in print layout

Christian Ferreira chris.for.lists at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 4 01:21:03 PDT 2009

Hi all,

God, this will be great! For me it's really good that this feature will
finally arrive.

No more maps "somewhere over the world".

Great news!

PS: I know that I'm a bit late. But better later than never.

Cheers,
Christian

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 10:29 PM, Hugentobler Marco <
marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Grid lines for the print composer are planned for the next version
> (presumably 1.3).
>
> Regards,
> Marco

Christian Ferreira
Oceanographer
IFM-GEOMAR Leibniz-Institute of Marine Sciences
Kiel - Germany

Poseidon Linux team
http://www.poseidonlinux.org