[Qgis-user] cannot create an integer attribute with daphnis

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 00:36:52 PDT 2009

Hi!
I tested it right now and created a new polygon layer with integer
attributes..
It seems that whenever you enter something like 45.78 it gets truncated
to 45 .. but..and thats probably where this comes from - if you open
layer properties under "Attributes" there is type "Real" entered whereas
it should be Integer.
Probably its only a "wrong String" but the functionality is correct..

regards
Werner