[Qgis-user] symbols render problem

flavio rigolon flavio.rigolon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 03:51:16 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I'm runnig Qgis 1.3.0 on Debian Lenny. I have a point layer which will be
render with custom symbol (arrow) rotate according to a field value I set.
In Symbology layer properties I checked the flag "size in map units" with
"Single symbol" legend type; then I save and close the project. Re-open the
project but the flag is not yet checked.
Other point: I choose "unique value" legend type -> flag "size in map units"
but the symbol, after zooming in and out, are always at the same dimension.

Does anyone met this issue?
Thanks in advance for any hint.

regards
flavio