[Qgis-user] New version for Mac not there...?

Greg Coats gregcoats at mac.com
Sun Sep 20 07:17:16 PDT 2009

Qgis version 1.3.0 is not available via that link for any version of
Apple Mac OS X. And the older Qgis version 1.2.0 that is available
there crashes at startup under Apple Mac OS X 10.6. Contrary to the
information on http://www.qgis.org/en/download/current-software.html ,
no version of Qgis has ever been released that can be used on any of
the 4 million Macs running Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard. I eagerly
await the release of Qgis 1.3.0 for Mac OS X 10.6, especially since it
has for the first time the key save relative patsh feature,
implemented by Jurgen Fisher on 2 Sep 2009, that Gary Sherman had
committed to being included in Qgis 1.0.
Greg