[Qgis-user] GDAL Tools icons

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Sep 23 02:05:20 PDT 2009

robert at nt.com.pl ha scritto:
> Hi Paolo,
>
> "We currently have:" means " have ...icons for that" or "have code"?
> If you could point me what was already done as reference. I'm not familiar with
> GDAL code. Graphics or at least SVN of your code.
>
> We are talking about standard 24x24px icons, right?
> It could be done in 1-2 weeks.
> Robert

Hi Robert.
Thanks for your reply. We have those commands (just install it with the plugin installer, and you'll
see), but no icons whatsoever. I mentioned also other commands, as we'll probably add them in a few
days.
Yes, standard icons. See fTools for examples; it would be good to keep the same style; see also
GRASS toolbox, as several commands have the same results.
All the best.