[Qgis-user] Remove Selection

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 03:09:09 PDT 2009

Hi!
I've found quite a number of people interpreting
"Remove selection" as actually deleting the selected
records. Perhaps we could use a different
terminology, just Un-select?
Also, it would be useful having a keyboard shortcut
for un-select all and the ability to un-select one given
feature with
the right-button of the mouse if the selection tool
is activated. In this way the user could make a broad selection using a
rule in
the table and afterwards refine the selection by un-selecting
interactively.

Let me know if this make sense for a ticket.

Agus