[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] Mappinggeek repo

Bob Bruce Bob.Bruce at pobox.com
Wed Sep 30 04:49:53 PDT 2009

Boris and Agus:
                         I have updated the plugin repository page to
indicate the correct versions of the zoom-to-point and Image Clipper
plugins. The Image Clipper plugin has been updated to include the code
to detect the QGIS version and execute the correct QObject.connect code.
As Paolo indicated in his email, at some point the Image Clipper plugin
may be incorporated into the GDAL Tools plugin.

     Bob