[Qgis-user] averaging raster grid

M.E.Dodd m.e.dodd at open.ac.uk
Tue Apr 13 06:58:07 PDT 2010

I have a raster digital elevation model and want to overlay a coarser grid vector layer and average the very detailed raster to give the average values in each of the grid squares specified by the vector grid, is this possible?  The existing vector and raster tools hint at doing some of it but I can't work out how to do exactly this.

Mike