[Qgis-user] averaging raster grid

M.E.Dodd m.e.dodd at open.ac.uk
Thu Apr 15 07:22:26 PDT 2010

The projection systems all seem to be wgs84.  However I must be something basic wrong when trying to get the vector layer in, how should you do this?  I have the vector layer either as a shapefile sitting on the hard disk or an opened shapefile in qgis, suspect there is something wrong with how it gets put into the mapset/gridbase etc in grass as I am not use to doing things this way.