[Qgis-user] Mobile GIS

Zoran Jankovic zoran.jankovic at zisis.hr
Wed Apr 21 12:04:00 PDT 2010

Hi guys,

It would be great if you could send me the source code as well. I admit not
to be the top coder, but I could help... I have some ideas that are quite
compatible with your work...

BR,

---
Zoran Jankovic
ZIS-Izrada softvera i savjetovanje / ZIS - Software Development and
Consulting

http://www.zisis.hr

M: 00 385 98 682 902
T:  00 385 44 683 374