[Qgis-user] IR-airphoto and 3D

Dr. Markus Weidenbach landconsult at freenet.de
Fri Apr 30 04:52:54 PDT 2010

Hi ,

there are also some GRASS modules like i.ortho.photo, which might be an
option (note: yet they are neither included in the native windows
version of GRASS nor in QGIS for Win).
I yet have no experience with it, but maybe this paper gives the
necessary insight:
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/files/scicomp/GISSeminar/GrassImageProcTools.pdf

Regards,
Markus