[Qgis-user] Mobile GIS - gvSIG Mini for Android 0.2.0 released

Miguel Montesinos mmontesinos at prodevelop.es
Fri Apr 30 06:06:54 PDT 2010

Hello,

I couldn't send any file with source code because we were moving
repositories and fixing deployment bugs that avoided a right
installation.

We have just released the stable version of gvSIG Mini 0.2.0 for
Android. At [1] you can find the announcement with main and new
features.

At [2] you have the binaries for installation and the access to the
subversion repository.

It's also available at Android Market.

>From now on, apart from looking at the source code, Noli, Philipp, Zora
and others, is anyone interested in working together for having vector
support and so on? I mean to work on a common project, not just
copy&paste source code and work in parallel doing the same.

Any type of feedback will be of high value for us.

[1]
http://www.prodevelop.es/en/noticia/10/04/29/gvsig-mini-android-02-relea
sed
[2] https://confluence.prodevelop.es/display/GVMN/Android+Download