[Qgis-user] Compile problem?

Möri Cedric Cedric.Moeri at bd.so.ch
Wed Aug 4 03:19:31 PDT 2010

Hi all

I just compiled r14004 on RedHat-Linux. Everything seems to go fine, but when I now start the new qgis, it says

Warning: Couldn't load Python support library: Cannot load library /lib/qgispython: (/lib/libqgispython.so: Kann die Shared-Object-Datei nicht öffnen: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden)
(the german reads: Cannot open shared object file: File or directory not found)

I'm using a CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX which points to /usr/local/foo

In fact /lib/libqgispython.so doesn't exist, but with the prefix I'm expecting the so-file in /usr/local/foo/lib. And that's where I found libqgispython.so which links to libqgispython.so.1.6.0 in the same directory.

I did also a make clean, but the same result.
Has anybody a hint for me, what I'm missing? Do I have some misconfiguration in my ccmake or what else could be wrong?

Regards
Cédric

mit freundlichen Grüssen

Cédric Möri