[Qgis-user] Qgis file (*.qgs) > Mapnik (*.xml) > OSM file (*.osm) > PostGIS > GeoServer ?

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 22:05:21 PDT 2010

Hi Maning,

Thanks for the clarification.

So, osm file (*.osm) is just data and the styling and rendering are
done in OSM webserver using Mapnik render and SLD.

I was thinking that osm2pgsql also dump the styling rule as inside the OSM file.

http://demo.opengeo.org/openstreetmap/

So, What I need is SLD in QGIS. SLD is QGIS 2.0 roadmap :)

Thanks.

Noli