[Qgis-user] QGIS Users Gallery

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Fri Aug 6 08:55:59 PDT 2010

On 08/06/2010 09:52 AM, Otto Dassau wrote:
> Hi Noli,
>
> this is an excellent idea. We could add it to the users corner of the wiki.
>
> http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Welcome_to_the_QGIS_Wiki

Don't forget that the OSGeo Education committee has an Educational
Content Inventory. This might be the best place for users to list
tutorials, etc.
http://www.osgeo.org/educational_content

New contributors of educational material can add to the database here:
https://www.osgeo.org/node/add/edu-content

--
Micha