[Qgis-user] Announcing ProfileFromLine plugin

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 05:28:26 PDT 2010

Hi,

On Tue, 2010-08-17 at 12:23 +0000, stefaan dondeyne wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I must say that as an ordinary qGIS user - using version 1.5. under
> windows Vista - I am totally lost how to get the thing properly
> installed and working.

first advice: drop Vista, is just a source of problems (with qgis also),
if you can, pass to Seven or even better to linux

second advice: use the osgeo4w installer, it is different from what you
may already know, but after a few tries it makes perfectly sense... as
you have everything in may need in the same installer.

cheers

-- Giovanni --