[Qgis-user] Re: measure angle tool

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 01:45:08 PDT 2010

"The aspect output raster map indicates the direction that slopes are
facing. The aspect categories represent the number degrees of east.
Category and color table files are also generated for the aspect map
layer. The aspect categories represent the number degrees of east and
they increase counterclockwise: 90deg is North, 180 is West, 270 is
South 360 is East. The aspect value 0 is used to indicate undefined
aspect in flat areas with slope=0."

http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/html64_user/r.slope.aspect.html