[Qgis-user] What version of qt-creator

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 00:21:41 PST 2010

Hi!

Sure - this version is compatible with qgis trunk ..
You can use whatever version comes with your distribution (or install
windows version) as long as qgis compiles with it .. (I think at least
version 4.2 is necessary for qgis trunk - correct me if i am wrong)
so nevermind..

good luck!
regards
Werner