[Qgis-user] Can't find Georeferencing plugin OSX QGIS 1.6

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Dec 13 19:58:40 PST 2010

Plugin installer, or plugin manager?  It's a builtin plugin so it won't be in the plugin installer.

It may not have loaded for some reason.  Open Console.app and check the console messages for a possible reason (sender = org.qgis.qgis).

A probable reason would be an old framework - make sure you install the latest frameworks.