[Qgis-user] Fix polygon that is not closed?

Zoran Jankovic zoran.jankovic at zisis.hr
Thu Dec 16 12:36:54 PST 2010

Hi list,

I have isolated a polygon that is supposedly not closed (fTools - check
validity), and PostGIS refuses to load it because of it. I was playing with
node tool, but I do not see a way to detect were this polygon is not closed?
It looks perfectly normal to me... (attached).

How can I fix this, besides using FME (kind of out of my league, budget-wise
:-)).

---
Zoran Jankovic
ZIS-Izrada softvera i savjetovanje / ZIS - Software Development and
Consulting

http://www.zisis.hr

M: 00 385 98 682 902
T:  00 385 44 683 374