[Qgis-user] scale dependend representation?

a.neumann at carto.net a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Dec 28 04:15:13 PST 2010

 Hi Sven

 Each rule can also hold a scale range (min/max). You can have multiple
 scale ranges per layer.

 In your case, one rule would contain the intended scale range and the
 filter (like an SQL-WHERE part). In the recent trunk there is also a
 graphical query builder now.

 The other rule would hold the consequent scale range and a different
 filter/SQL-WHERE part.

 To enable the rule-based renderer, choose "New Symbology" and then
 "rule based renderer". There is a button with a green "plus" to add a
 new rule. In the new dialogue you can then define a scale range and the
 SQL where part.

 Hope this helps?

 Andreas