[Qgis-user] bugfix and cheating

Greg Coats gregcoats at mac.com
Mon Feb 8 09:00:37 PST 2010

No.
I said I would pay in January 2010 if working executables were made available, for the popular platforms, just as is customarily done for a working release of Qgis. Qgis 1.4.0 that uses 100% of the CPU at start up for many minutes should never have been released, and certainly by now should have been retracted and superseded.

Thanks for again admitting that working executables for the platforms Qgis supports for its releases are still not available, and for admitting again that my offered required the release and availability of working executables in January 2010, and that did not happen, and only now you say that will not happen for several more months.