[Qgis-user] Default values for attributes

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:53:46 PST 2010

That's a very good point ..

For me its the same with creating points on a new layer .. I don't want
to enter some "name" on after every point I create ..
It would be real nice to have some "default" value to be inserted
there .. so I can just go on with digitizing points.. And _probably_
change the value afterwards ..

A drop down box for selecting default value would be cool .. *wish*

regards
Werner