[Qgis-user] Problems with projections

GISBOX gisbox at web.de
Fri Feb 19 11:50:43 PST 2010

Hi Mike,

your shapefile is in a lokal projection different from the offical EPSG and
the prj file is wrong. The data is in zone 7 and the prj file are for zone 5.
EPSG:3331 or EPSG:2641 are better.

You have to know what towgs84 parameters the dataset use. There are no Pulkovo
based data definitions without towgs84 parameters.

gretings
Ralf