[Qgis-user] File -> Project Properties... -> General -> Save absolute paths=No

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Jan 5 15:55:20 PST 2010

<mild_iritation>

Lovely - I figured people might try guessing file names, fine, v1.4 Mac files are on my server anyways, waiting for release.  But to then go plastering the lists with early kudos and requests for help (ie on GDAL list for related issue) ... I'll have to adjust my uploading schedule for releases ;)

</mild_iritation>

On Jan 5, 2010, at 2:12 PM, Greg Coats wrote:

> I got access to the 31 Dec 2009 Qgis version 1.4.0 12644, compiled for Mac OS X 10.6, and I am delighted to report that Save relative paths now works! Thanks to all who enabled this feature. Greg

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do if you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer, I'm 50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy