AW: Re: [Qgis-user] CAD funtions plugin

Ziegler Stefan Stefan.Ziegler at bd.so.ch
Tue Jan 5 22:43:59 PST 2010

Hi Piotr

I'm already working on number 3. Number 2 is a bit more surveying stuff
but I also would like to see it in QGIS. For this tool there should be
also an import function for some common data formats (e.g. GSI etc.
etc.). And perhaps a function to take the mean if you measure the same
point twice. Ah and some 2D helmert if the station point is unknown.

Definitely too many new layers. I will try to store all the new objects
in a cadtools point or line layer.

Thanks for your input.

regards
Stefan