[Qgis-user] Digitizing toolbar ver 1.4.0 - UPDATE

ropework at shaw.ca ropework at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 11 10:57:37 PST 2010

	Update

	Problem solved - in the "node tool" click on the red point, it becomes active and changes to blue ...simply hit the keyboard "delete"' key

Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:45:25 -0800
From: ropework at shaw.ca
To: Qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [Qgis-user] Digitizing toolbar ver 1.4.0

QGIS 1.4.0    Ubuntu 9.10

	New format digitizing toolbar - I have figured our how to add points to a polygon by double clicking in the "node tool" ...the delete button of old is missing

	The new "delete" button only comes to life if I select the whole polygon and only deletes the whole polygon!

	Suggestions please

	I like the new "move" function

With thanks  Terry