[Qgis-user] smart labeling and print composer

Markus Nater geoapproach at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 23:33:49 PST 2010

Hello All

I discovered the plugin "smart labeling" that really helps to place
labels nicely and without interacting each other too much. As I
understand so far, from the labels-section in layer-properties, there is
not enough possibility to avoid labels interacting and hiding each
others.... or is there something I have not found out yet?
the bad thing is, that print composer apparently does not support the
smart-label-plugin... so the whole thing becomes useless when I finally
can not print the labels on the map.
Has anybody suggestions, advice how to place and print labels without
interacting each others?

thanks

Mark