[Qgis-user] [QGIS-LIST] Contour plugin install under OSGEO4W

Benoit Mweb cabi at mweb.co.za
Sat Jan 16 02:47:05 PST 2010

Hi List,

I'm trying to install the Contour python plugin under QGIS 1.4 and
OSGEO4W on WinXP machine. Problem is that the plugin requires Shapely
to be installed in python OSGEO4W. But I have no way to install
Shapely: it depends on CTypes that does not seem to be implemented in
Python OSGEO4W (when installing Shapely with "Python setup install"
I've got an error saying CTypes is needed). And I cannot install
CTypes because there is no compiler in the msys install.

Does anybody know how to install the Contour plugin under OSGEO4W?
Thanks.

Benoit
WinXP - QGIS 1.4 - OSGEO4W