[Qgis-user] project

Pablo Carreira pablotcarreira at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 03:02:29 PST 2010

You can use GRASS to georeference shapes, or work with an already georeferenced backgroud.

Pablo Torres Carreira

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:02:42 +0530
From: subbu.battula at gmail.com
To: Qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
CC:
Subject: [Qgis-user] project

 dear all
"QGIS users 'iam a project doing studentMSc(GEO_INFORMATICS)at ADI KAVI NANNAYA UNIVERSITY RAJAHMUNDRY particularly iam using open source softwares i have a experience in "OPEN JUMP".I can  create any shape file .My problem is how to georeference that data in any open source software.

Iam very waitng for all your replay and support.