[Qgis-user] export data as .csv or .txt

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 10:41:03 PST 2010

Hi,

if I'm not wrong I believe that what you need is already available.

Just select one/more features and then edit -> copy features.

If you paste the result in a text editor you'll get a csv file.

You can also identify features and in the resulting pop up window you
can right clic and choose many options, among them there are "copy
attribute value" and "copy feature attribute". Then just paste in a text
editor.

cheers

-- Giovanni --