[Qgis-user] Composer: how to delete an item

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jan 21 22:44:20 PST 2010

Hi,

actually it would be good if the backspace key would also delete the
elements. On Macintosh keyboards ther are no delete keys and for some
users it may not be so obvious that Fn-Backspace is the combination for
delete. So maybe the Print Composer could listen for both key events -
delete and backspace?

Andreas