[Qgis-user] Qgis slow start up

Greg Coats gregcoats at mac.com
Fri Jan 22 12:32:24 PST 2010

I am pleased to learn that there may be a fix for the long-standing, show-stopping Qgis slow startup and JPEG2000 problems. Unfortunately, it appears that this fix will not be available on http://www.kyngchaos.com for Mac OS X Qgis users until after version 1.5 is officially released, perhaps 6 months from now. Greg