[Qgis-user] Re: RasterCalc

Alessandro Sarretta alessandro.sarretta at inwind.it
Fri Jan 22 15:48:06 PST 2010

Hi Alexander,
thanks for your great work in this very useful plugin!
I was wondering if it is possible to add other (I think) interesting
functionalities to RasterCalc plugin:
- define a pixel resolution
- use a layer (vector or raster) as a mask
- use a layer (raster) as a region, in the sense of GRASS region, i.e.
using its pixel resolution, bounding box
thank again!
Ale(ssandro)