[Qgis-user] Contour Plugin installation on QGIS 1.4

Lionel Roubeyrie lroubeyrie at limair.asso.fr
Thu Jan 28 05:58:27 PST 2010

Hi all,
I'm sorry for all these disappointments, I don't have an hand on the OSGeo
installation and I think I will never use it ('cause sincerely, I hate
windows...). I'm glad that the OsGeo team has appended python-shapely to the
installer, thanks to them. On the other hand, I don't know if taking
numpy/shapely/matplotlib is a good thing for a plugin like this one, R is maybe
a preferable choice, but I not really familiar with it... (even if, like
promised to Anne Ghisla, I'm going to try porting her Grass kriging plugin to qGis).
One question : is it possible to access the Pypi repository from the OSGeo4W
python installation?

Cordialy

Lionel Roubeyrie - lroubeyrie at limair.asso.fr
Chargé d'études
LIMAIR - la Surveillance de l'Air en Limousin
http://www.limair.asso.fr