[Qgis-user] qgis.core and qgis.gui DLL bug in Qqis Windows?

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 20:45:49 EST 2010

Hi Martin,

I put all the Path combinations in Redmond Path

Including this now.

It still does not work. I think this is not only to windows but to all
OS with python2.5.4

I was searching the net for the solution this problem, I read
something to do with python 2.5.4. I could find the link right now.
Some folks updated to python2.6 for Qgis and the problem is gone. I
have not done this just to fix this problem.