[Qgis-user] (no subject)

Giuseppe Sucameli brush.tyler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 14:51:50 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 4:23 PM, Lionel Roubeyrie <
lionel.roubeyrie at gmail.com> wrote:

> For the message, effectively the Python plugin installer normally
> catches the error, then what about the first Herman problem
> "ImportError: No module named owslib.etree"?

I looked at source code and yes, it's a little slip in the code.

I'm going to write in dev-ML to inform all devs to correct their
plugins which throw errors when there are unfulfilled dependencies.

> Is it possible to think about having a small dialog for each plugin in
> the installer where plugins devs could set some more detailled
> description and maybe the dependencies?

My 2 cents

Why don't you explain your idea in dev-ML? ;)
I think could be valued.

Cheers.