[Qgis-user] OSM

Zoran Jankovic zoran.jankovic at zisis.hr
Sun Jun 6 07:40:45 PDT 2010

Hi,

Have you tried Settings - Project Settings - Enable on the fly CRS
transformation? I'm also assuming you have defined CRS for your data? It
works for me, I'm using custom projection, similar to EPSG 31266, Windows
XP, QGIS 1.4.0... You could try using WGS84 for your project, while still
preserving data in EPSG 3763, using the aforementioned 'on the fly'
transformation capability.

The maximum extent is rather small, I'm using under 0.5 degrees Latitude and
Longitude.

---
Zoran Jankovic
ZIS-Izrada softvera i savjetovanje / ZIS - Software Development and
Consulting

http://www.zisis.hr

M: 00 385 98 682 902
T:  00 385 44 683 374