[Qgis-user] Value Tool

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 13:38:03 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I have just seen that in the plugins repositories there is the "new"
value toolm, but when I try to install it I get

The plugin seems to have been installed but I don't know where. Probably
the plugin package contained a wrong named directory.
Please search the list of installed plugins. I'm nearly sure you'll find
the plugin there, but I just can't determine which of them it is. It
also means that I won't be able to determine if this plugin is installed
and inform you about available updates. However the plugin may work.
Please contact the plugin author and submit this issue.

on both linux and windows.

Then it appears among the installed plugins (and works too) but also
shows as uninstalled.

cheers!