[Qgis-user] obsolete plugin message

Borys Jurgiel borysiasty at aster.pl
Tue Jun 29 03:12:54 PDT 2010

Dnia wtorek, 29 czerwca 2010 o 12:04:22 Vincent Schut napisaƂ(a):
>   Hi,
>
> when starting a fresh svn build of qgis, I get a message about a plugin
> being obsolete:
>
> "The Plugin Installer has detected an obsolete plugin which masks a
> newer version shipped with this QGIS version. This is likely due to
> files associated with a previous installation of QGIS. Please use the
> Plugin Installer to remove that older plugin in order to unmask the
> newer version shipped with this copy of QGIS."
>
> I have many plugins installed... How would I know which one to remove?

Sorry, the plugin name isn't well exposed - it's in the title of the message
box.

I'm sure this time it's Plugin Installer itself. Note that removing the
installer with itself raises an error - it's ok, I've fixed this error in the
new version, but the previous one is affected.