[Qgis-user] Open source Arcpad alternative?

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 19:13:13 PDT 2010

I think Meego would be the best and easier to port Qgis. The latest Qt
has javascript for building UI's.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/30/meego-for-handsets-makes-its-first-appearance/

I hope acer and asus eee tablets would be coming soon with Meego.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/01/future-acer-netbooks-and-tablets-to-run-meego/

I think Acer would deliver affordable tablet soon - before the end of 2010

meego
http://meego.com/downloads/releases/1.0.80.8/meego-handset-day1-developer-preview

Noli