[Qgis-user] symbology Unique Value from Postgis Table

Michael Diener m.diener at gomogi.com
Mon Mar 1 07:04:02 PST 2010

Hi,

I have tried everything possible to get my postgis Polygon table to display
a unique value as a thematic map.  It generates the legend nicely but won't
display it in the map window all polys get the default color no matter what
I try.

System:  qgis 1.4 build revision 12728  Windows XP  sp 3

KML or shp work fine using the unique value symbology

Is this a bug or am I missing something obvious, just not obvious to me yet.

Cheereo

michael

Michael Diener

GOMOGI Mobile Geographics