[Qgis-user] Working with ESRI mdb geodatabase file

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 08:22:29 PST 2010

I don't know because I rearely use gdb from OS software, but I don't
think. The domains are set using relations between domain and data
tables internally the mdb, I don't think the ogr driver follow this
relations to retrieve the domain values. You could:

 - save the mdb with the substituted values, e.g. from a query where
you ask for the joined coded values <-> domains values
-  export the domains table from the mdb as dbf and use the Ftools
plugin to join it to the features attribute table.

giovanni