[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] announcing DPSimplify

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 00:42:00 PST 2010

Hi!

I wanted to write that directly to pcav but as I see that this topic is
right at the right time and position ..
What about creating something like:
http://www.esri.com/library/brochures/pdfs/arcgis93-functionality-matrix.pdf
during the pisa hackfest? So that every new functionality can be seen in
one sheet?
(And probably we can take this sheet to compare ourself with arcGIS ;) )

I guess devided into core and plugin section that could be real helpful
for people using qgis and searching for designate tools.

Any volunteers? (except myself)

regards
Werner