[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] announcing DPSimplify

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Fri Mar 5 06:26:28 PST 2010

Hi all,

The idea of DPSimplify was mine and responsibility
for overlooking close functionality in fTools is also mine. However,
our plugin is 3 times better ;)

We'll be happy to move the plugin to fTools when we're done with
it which will greatly improve its functionality.

In general, we see most of our development in Vector area (Statist,
JoinLines, DPSimplify to name the few) as potentially included in
fTools (Vector) or enhancing present tools.

Maxim