AW: [Qgis-user] autosave plugin

Möri Cedric Cedric.Moeri at bd.so.ch
Mon Mar 8 01:35:12 PST 2010

Hi all,

I had a look at the code of the autosave plugin some time ago. IIRC there is no timer in the plugin that saves it every x minutes or so. It looks more like it saves only after a canvas refresh or some othter signal if the interval time is due. So if you don't work with qgis the plugin will not save the project every 10 minutes or so.

Correct me if I'm wrong, it's quite a time ago, I looked at the plugin.

regards
Cédric

mit freundlichen Grüssen

Cédric Möri